FREE Delivery 3-5 weeks.
Please read product description below.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Jessie 4S is made for those who like safety and vibrant design.
Due to its modern design and various colours, this cabin bed fits well into both children's and teen's bedroom.
- Five colours of high gloss inserts available
- You can change the position of the stairs - left or right - you decide which one side is the best for your room - it’s changeable. Side of the desk cannot be changed - drawers are ALWAYS on the left side.
- Cabin bed set includes: bed, stairs, wardrobe and desk
- Modern look and vibrant design
- Made of wooden laminated board 16mm and 22mm
- Picture assembly manual included, no written instruction
- It is recommended that two people assemble this high sleeper together
- Plenty of storage space to keep your things and save space in your room
- Spacious drawer in each step
- Sleeping area: 80x190cm
Mattress not included, you can buy it separately - please let us know.
We have got 3 types of mattresses to choose from:
*Mattresses paid by cash on delivery
* Please remember that photo might be slightly different from actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during the photo shoot or the monitor's display.
It is a good idea to measure your room against the size of elements.
That way you eliminate the potential surprise of having a bed delivered is too big for your space.
Carrying Service: courier will take the item into the room of your choice. - £30.
Assembling Service: putting the bed together - £120.
The courier company doesn't dispose packaging. Item must be checked by you when arrives. Once accepted and signed, we cannot accept complaints for damage in transit.
Items are made in our manufacture in EU. Delivery is usually 3-5 weeks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
RoSPA recommends that children under the age of six years do not use the upper bunk 1. Parents should also consider very carefully whether allowing a child younger than six to sleep on the bottom bunk is safe for them, toddlers can get trapped. Babies should always have their own cots.
NB Most accidents involving bunk beds occur when children are playing on them. Children should be encouraged not to play on bunk beds.
1 BS EN 747 British Standard Specification for Bunk Beds, British Standards Institution 1988